Personal information collection, use, and information mangement
1. Epics Inc. takes personal information in an ethical manner and provides information on the use and purpose of the information.
2. Epics Inc. in the case of use of personal information, shall handle such information only within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
3. Epics Inc. keeps personal data accurate and up-to-date.
4. Epics Inc. takes all human and material security measures against unauthorized access, virus protection on the Web. We manage the protection of personal data leakage, loss, damage, etc.
5. Epics Inc. does use third party contractors and uses appropriate agreement to ensure that personal information is managed appropriately, and that the handling of personal data by outsourcing is provided the necessary supervision and appropriate management.
6.Epics Inc., to members, it shall be able to carry out the provision of information by e-mail magazine other methods (including advertising).
If the member does not wish to provide information, in accordance with our prescribed method, if it is possible to notice to that effect, to stop the provision of information. However, regarding the information providing necessary for the present service management, it will not be able to stop by the hope of membership.
Provision to third parties of personal information
Epics Inc. , with the exception of the below cases, does not provide personal data to third parties without obtaining prior consent.
And based on the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations personal data to third parties may be provided if:
It is necessary in the protection of human life, body or property
If the acquisition of consent is difficult, especially necessary in the preservation of public health or children’s health
If the acquisition of consent is difficult while performing administrative duties, or cooperation is required to carry out laws on administration of the State and local governments, And compliance initiatives
1. Epics Inc. complies with personal information protection laws.
2. Epics Inc. has established internal rules concerning the protection of personal information, to employees and conducts appropriate supervision.
3. Epics Inc., that regarding the company rules concerning personal information protection policy, personal information protection and management, depending on the revision of laws and regulations, social changes and internal audit results, etc. continuously improve, and shall maintain and abide by such rules.
For inquiries, etc.
1. Epics Co., endeavors to maintain Personal Information Protection Act policies on disclosure, correction, stoppage of use, erasure, etc., We strive to respond appropriately and promptly.
2. If it does not appear that we are complying with this policy, or any inquiries about the personal information that we manage, please contact the following.
Epics Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
2-13-13 Nihonbashi-Kayabacho, Chuo-ku, 103-0025 Tokyo, Japan
Corporation epics personal information protection Manager
Please make email inquiries only